Mesothelioma Web logo


State of New York County Veteran Service Officers

If you are a veteran in New York and have been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos-related disease, contact a Veteran Service Officer near you for help in filing a VA claim. These professionals know their way around the VA system and can assist veterans and their families in a number of ways.

The state of New York organizes veteran service offices by county but given the number of offices we have divided our list to make it easier to find your local veteran service officer.

Find your County:
Albany - Niagra
Oneida - Yates

Back to Veterans Resources