Mesothelioma Web logo


State of Mississippi County Veteran Service Officers

Most counties in the State of Mississippi employ County Veteran Service Officers to assist residents of each county in filing VA claims. These Service Officers can answer questions regarding applications for VA benefits and claim status. They can also help veterans complete necessary paperwork, and provide advice and assistance to veterans and/or their dependents.

Telephone numbers for County Veteran Service Officers are listed in the County Government section of the telephone book, or you may contact the Chancery Clerk or Board of Supervisors in your county for further information.

Back to Veterans Resources