Mesothelioma Web logo


State of Hawaii County Veteran Service Officers

If you are a veteran in Hawaii and have been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos-related disease, contact a Veteran Service Officer near you for help in filing a VA claim. These professionals know their way around the VA system and can assist veterans and their families in a number of ways

Island Veteran Service Officer Phone/FAX


Keith Ribbentrop

(808) 933-0315
(808) 993-0317 FAX


Tony Elliott

(808) 241-3348
(808) 241-3818 FAX


William Staton

(808) 873-3145
(808) 873-3147 FAX


Matthew Harrell

(808) 433-0427
(808) 433-0385 FAX

Back to Veterans Resources