Mesothelioma Web logo


State of Alaska County Veteran Service Officers

The Office of Veterans Affairs maintains contracts with veterans service organizations to assist veterans and their dependents throughout the State in filing and obtaining claims for benefits.

They can be contacted through the DMVA Office of Veterans Affairs, P. O. Box 5800, Fort Richardson, AK, 99505-5800, by phone at (907) 428-6016 or by FAX at (907) 428-6019 for more information.

Back to Veterans Resources